Tigercoin (CURRENCY:TGC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 9th. One Tigercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0051 or 0.00000076 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Tigercoin has traded down 11% against the dollar. Tigercoin has a total market capitalization of $223,455.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Tigercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00050177 BTC.
- ClearCoin (CLR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Sling (SLING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00106248 BTC.
- Xaucoin (XAU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000600 BTC.
TGC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 6th, 2013. Tigercoin’s total supply is 43,536,800 coins. The official website for Tigercoin is tigercoin.wordpress.com. Tigercoin’s official Twitter account is @TigerCoin.
Tigercoin Coin Trading
Tigercoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Tigercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tigercoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tigercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tigercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.