Trade Token (CURRENCY:TIO) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. During the last week, Trade Token has traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Trade Token has a total market capitalization of $15.46 million and approximately $125,450.00 worth of Trade Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trade Token token can now be bought for about $0.18 or 0.00002734 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, OKEx, Tidex and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $51.86 or 0.00773161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00014581 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014889 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00174641 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00038006 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00052693 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Trade Token Profile
Trade Token’s launch date was November 30th, 2017. Trade Token’s total supply is 223,534,823 tokens and its circulating supply is 84,285,536 tokens. Trade Token’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. Trade Token’s official Twitter account is @TradeToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Trade Token is trade.io.
Buying and Selling Trade Token
Trade Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Tidex, HitBTC, OKEx, Bancor Network, Kucoin and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Trade Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Trade Token must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Trade Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trade Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trade Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.