Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded up 4.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Unitus coin can now be bought for about $0.0208 or 0.00000293 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Unitus has traded up 6.5% against the US dollar. Unitus has a total market capitalization of $975,317.00 and $1,321.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,145.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $410.17 or 0.05764980 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $672.06 or 0.09445990 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.33 or 0.01705290 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $176.79 or 0.02484790 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00201457 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $43.14 or 0.00606311 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00072583 BTC.
UIS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 28th, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 46,785,866 coins. The official website for Unitus is unitus.online. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unitus allows users to mine via the algorithm of their choice. The website however has not been working for some time. “
Unitus Coin Trading
Unitus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Unitus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unitus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unitus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unitus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.