Vault Coin (CURRENCY:VLTC) traded 36.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 9th. One Vault Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Livecoin. Vault Coin has a market capitalization of $4,095.00 and approximately $1,452.00 worth of Vault Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Vault Coin has traded up 14.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Pura (PURA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003725 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00060403 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000903 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000651 BTC.
Vault Coin Coin Profile
VLTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2016. Vault Coin’s total supply is 530,385,540 coins and its circulating supply is 30,385,540 coins. The official website for Vault Coin is vltcoin.org. Vault Coin’s official Twitter account is @vaultcoin1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Vault Coin Coin Trading
Vault Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Vault Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vault Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vault Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vault Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vault Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.