VectorAI (CURRENCY:VEC2) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 9th. One VectorAI coin can now be bought for $0.0018 or 0.00000027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. VectorAI has a market capitalization of $31,136.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of VectorAI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, VectorAI has traded down 11.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,757.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $398.37 or 0.05919400 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $638.64 or 0.09489690 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $114.86 or 0.01706770 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $167.16 or 0.02483850 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00200403 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001056 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.98 or 0.00608880 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $178.11 or 0.02646610 BTC.
VectorAI (VEC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger-Hashimoto hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2016. VectorAI’s total supply is 17,135,717 coins. VectorAI’s official website is vector-blockchain.com.
VectorAI Coin Trading
VectorAI can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase VectorAI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VectorAI must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VectorAI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VectorAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VectorAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.