WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One WAX token can now be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00002436 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Tidex and Coinbene. In the last seven days, WAX has traded up 25.8% against the US dollar. WAX has a market cap of $107.42 million and $4.77 million worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.22 or 0.00761127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00014814 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013999 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.48 or 0.00175203 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00036137 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00048759 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
WAX’s genesis date was December 19th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 1,850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 619,010,888 tokens. The official message board for WAX is medium.com/wax-io. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WAX is wax.io.
WAX Token Trading
WAX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Tidex, Huobi, Bancor Network and Coinbene. It is not currently possible to purchase WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WAX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.