Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Woodcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001827 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded up 2.6% against the US dollar. Woodcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.04 million and $10,221.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001492 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00020004 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002184 BTC.
Woodcoin uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 21st, 2014. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. Woodcoin’s official website is woodcoin.org. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @woodcoin_jp.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
Woodcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Woodcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Woodcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.