Zephyr (CURRENCY:ZEPH) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 9th. Zephyr has a market capitalization of $2.55 million and $1,140.00 worth of Zephyr was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zephyr has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar. One Zephyr coin can currently be bought for $0.0203 or 0.00000300 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007281 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002921 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $52.93 or 0.00783590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014649 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014768 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.87 or 0.00175700 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00037804 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00051567 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Zephyr Coin Profile
Zephyr’s launch date was September 7th, 2017. Zephyr’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 125,990,535 coins. The Reddit community for Zephyr is /r/bitspark. Zephyr’s official Twitter account is @bitsparkbtc. Zephyr’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24946.0.html. Zephyr’s official website is zephyr.bitspark.io.
Zephyr Coin Trading
Zephyr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not possible to buy Zephyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zephyr must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zephyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zephyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zephyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.