Zurcoin (CURRENCY:ZUR) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 9th. Over the last week, Zurcoin has traded down 8.6% against the US dollar. One Zurcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular exchanges. Zurcoin has a market capitalization of $141,352.00 and $27.00 worth of Zurcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002233 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014968 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Zurcoin (CRYPTO:ZUR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 30th, 2013. Zurcoin’s total supply is 87,653,034 coins. Zurcoin’s official website is shai102.wix.com/zurcoin.
Zurcoin Coin Trading
Zurcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Zurcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zurcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zurcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zurcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zurcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.