Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.95 or 0.00014042 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, ISX and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded down 9.4% against the dollar. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $8.24 million and $8,299.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00021711 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00038001 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 32% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Auroracoin (AUR) is a coin. Its launch date was January 24th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 8,658,139 coins. The official message board for Auroracoin is auroraspjall.is. The official website for Auroracoin is auroracoin.is. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, ISX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.