Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. Blocknet has a total market capitalization of $73.70 million and approximately $969,560.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Blocknet has traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar. One Blocknet coin can currently be bought for about $14.47 or 0.00212735 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020953 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009513 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Blocknet (BLOCK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 21st, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 5,092,842 coins. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Blocknet is blocknet.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Blocknet is founded on the XBridge, the first peer-to-peer protocol enabling communication between nodes on different blockchains. It is open source and is implemented in every Blocknet-enabled app. It is what connects an open-ended array of services – either decentralized or centralized – to one another. “
Blocknet Coin Trading
Blocknet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Upbit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Blocknet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocknet must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.