Digital Credits (CURRENCY:DGCS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. In the last week, Digital Credits has traded 17.1% higher against the dollar. Digital Credits has a total market capitalization of $1,968.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of Digital Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digital Credits coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007218 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.94 or 0.00753927 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014788 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00181643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00038584 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00056646 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Digital Credits Profile
Digital Credits’ total supply is 201,284,316 coins and its circulating supply is 5,826,388 coins. Digital Credits’ official Twitter account is @dcreditstwit. Digital Credits’ official website is dcredits.com.
Buying and Selling Digital Credits
Digital Credits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Digital Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Credits must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.