GBCGoldCoin (CURRENCY:GBC) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 9th. One GBCGoldCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0025 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular exchanges including NIX-E and Ore.Bz. In the last seven days, GBCGoldCoin has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. GBCGoldCoin has a total market cap of $28,405.00 and approximately $532.00 worth of GBCGoldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003498 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- MagicCoin (MAGE) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- GlassCoin (GLS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- Grimcoin (GRIM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004449 BTC.
- Catcoin (CAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Money ($$$) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Allion (ALL) traded down 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000171 BTC.
GBCGoldCoin Coin Profile
GBCGoldCoin is a coin. Its launch date was May 27th, 2015. GBCGoldCoin’s total supply is 11,361,817 coins. GBCGoldCoin’s official website is gbcgoldcoin.org. GBCGoldCoin’s official Twitter account is @gbcgold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
GBCGoldCoin Coin Trading
GBCGoldCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: NIX-E and Ore.Bz. It is not possible to buy GBCGoldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GBCGoldCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GBCGoldCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GBCGoldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GBCGoldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.