YEE (CURRENCY:YEE) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 9th. YEE has a total market cap of $13.88 million and approximately $1.92 million worth of YEE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One YEE token can now be bought for about $0.0102 or 0.00000150 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi and OKEx. Over the last seven days, YEE has traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007218 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.94 or 0.00753927 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014699 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014788 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00181643 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00038584 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00056646 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
YEE’s genesis date was January 11th, 2018. YEE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,365,218,125 tokens. The official website for YEE is www.yeefoundation.com. YEE’s official Twitter account is @YeeToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
YEE Token Trading
YEE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy YEE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade YEE must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy YEE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for YEE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YEE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.