GAIA (CURRENCY:GAIA) traded down 14.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 11th. GAIA has a total market cap of $364,030.00 and approximately $182.00 worth of GAIA was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GAIA has traded down 17% against the dollar. One GAIA coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0151 or 0.00000218 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded 75.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Steps (STEPS) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Avoncoin (ACN) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
GAIA is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 28th, 2014. GAIA’s total supply is 24,101,381 coins. GAIA’s official website is gaiaplatform.com. GAIA’s official Twitter account is @gaia_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GAIA
GAIA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy GAIA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GAIA must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GAIA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GAIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GAIA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.