Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 12th. Datum has a market capitalization of $20.41 million and approximately $2.21 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Datum has traded 12.7% higher against the dollar. One Datum token can currently be bought for $0.0238 or 0.00000304 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, AEX, OKEx and Huobi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 20.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008019 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003049 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.59 or 0.00836942 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 28.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00017355 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012707 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00041721 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00161723 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00056705 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datum was first traded on December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 855,990,957 tokens. Datum’s official website is datum.org. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, AEX, EtherDelta, OKEx and COSS. It is not presently possible to purchase Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.