Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 13th. Aion has a total market capitalization of $330.20 million and approximately $14.01 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can currently be purchased for $2.64 or 0.00033649 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store, Kucoin, Radar Relay and Binance. In the last week, Aion has traded 41% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003095 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $61.58 or 0.00785320 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00016584 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012805 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00040525 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.75 or 0.00175382 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00054784 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aion launched on October 19th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 465,934,587 tokens and its circulating supply is 125,144,566 tokens. Aion’s official website is aion.network. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.