CHIPS (CURRENCY:CHIPS) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 13th. In the last seven days, CHIPS has traded 20.6% higher against the US dollar. CHIPS has a market capitalization of $7.05 million and approximately $1,377.00 worth of CHIPS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CHIPS coin can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00004110 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,176.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $776.85 or 0.09483610 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00034585 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00185546 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.27 or 0.01639120 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00021163 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00017007 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002375 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001972 BTC.
CHIPS (CRYPTO:CHIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 10th, 2017. CHIPS’s total supply is 20,949,207 coins. CHIPS’s official Twitter account is @SuperNETorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CHIPS was forked from Bitcoin. It is based on Komodo's ecosystem but uses Segwit and the Bitcoin Lightning Network technology. CHIPS focus is to facilitate micropayments on the Poker/Casino industries. “
CHIPS Coin Trading
CHIPS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase CHIPS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CHIPS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CHIPS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CHIPS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CHIPS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.