AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. AudioCoin has a market cap of $2.69 million and $2,708.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, AudioCoin has traded 25.6% higher against the dollar. One AudioCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $57.54 or 0.00719287 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007163 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001904 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.02 or 0.00100207 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002360 BTC.
AudioCoin (CRYPTO:ADC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 865,756,268 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu.
According to CryptoCompare, “AudioCoin builds on the Peercoin and (by association) Bitcoin protocol to provide a new way to consume music. It breaks down the barriers of traditional e-commerce systems and provides a super cool way for music fans and artists to engage in viral marketing. The main gain is that artists (producers) and music fans (consumers) are rewarded tangibly and thereby rendering the current streaming model both archaic and redundant. “
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to purchase AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.