CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 13th. One CyberMiles token can currently be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001311 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Huobi, Bibox and Coinbene. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $66.67 million and $11.56 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded 44.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $126.89 or 0.01581290 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00001191 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004396 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00009187 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00018149 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004756 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002802 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00020812 BTC.
CyberMiles (CMT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 5th, 2017. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 633,879,774 tokens. CyberMiles’ official website is cm.5miles.com. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CometCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency created to provide ease-of-access to users new to the crypto community. CMT can be send anywhere in the world, for a small fee and almost instantly. “
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Binance, Huobi and Coinbene. It is not possible to purchase CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.