HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded up 5.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. One HyperStake coin can currently be bought for $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and BX Thailand. Over the last seven days, HyperStake has traded up 20.4% against the US dollar. HyperStake has a total market capitalization of $3.52 million and $2,036.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.97 or 0.00224689 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00001022 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00020117 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011616 BTC.
HyperStake (CRYPTO:HYP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,193,255,805 coins. The official website for HyperStake is hyperstake.io. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy HyperStake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HyperStake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.