Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded 4.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. Over the last week, Peerplays has traded 35.3% higher against the US dollar. Peerplays has a total market capitalization of $18.53 million and approximately $2,484.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peerplays coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.67 or 0.00058624 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003126 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $63.10 or 0.00790864 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00017087 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012544 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00040931 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.15 or 0.00164772 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00053541 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00193951 BTC.
Peerplays launched on April 30th, 2016. Peerplays’ total supply is 5,522,937 coins and its circulating supply is 3,963,871 coins. Peerplays’ official Twitter account is @Peerplays and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Peerplays is /r/Peerplays and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Peerplays’ official website is www.peerplays.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Peerplays
Peerplays can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Peerplays directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerplays must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerplays using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerplays and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.