Red Pulse (CURRENCY:RPX) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 13th. In the last week, Red Pulse has traded 44.5% higher against the dollar. Red Pulse has a total market capitalization of $48.81 million and $5.63 million worth of Red Pulse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Red Pulse token can currently be purchased for about $0.0898 or 0.00001119 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and TDAX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.74 or 0.00084021 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006570 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005369 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007524 BTC.
Red Pulse Token Profile
Red Pulse (CRYPTO:RPX) is a token. Its launch date was October 17th, 2017. Red Pulse’s total supply is 1,358,371,250 tokens and its circulating supply is 543,348,500 tokens. The official website for Red Pulse is www.red-pulse.com/landing. Red Pulse’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Red Pulse is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Red Pulse is a NEO-based market intelligence platform covering China's financial and capital markets. RPX is the token that serves as currency on Red Pulse's framework. The supply of RPX will increase over time at a rate of 10% per year. “
Red Pulse Token Trading
Red Pulse can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Red Pulse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Red Pulse must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Red Pulse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Red Pulse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Red Pulse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.