Maggie (CURRENCY:MAG) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 15th. Maggie has a market cap of $0.00 and $438,036.00 worth of Maggie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Maggie token can currently be bought for $0.0136 or 0.00000166 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Maggie has traded 22.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $370.32 or 0.04545870 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001366 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016295 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008316 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013901 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007999 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007026 BTC.
Maggie is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. Maggie’s total supply is 3,200,000,000 tokens. Maggie’s official website is maggie.vip. Maggie’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Magnet is a Proof of Word and Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. Magnet features a network of masternodes who process near-instant and private transactions. “
Maggie Token Trading
Maggie can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx. It is not possible to purchase Maggie directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maggie must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maggie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maggie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maggie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.