News stories about Marathon Patent Group (NASDAQ:MARA) have trended somewhat positive on Sunday, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Marathon Patent Group earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the business services provider an impact score of 46.0923370198153 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- Pinnacle Financial Partners Has Raised Philip Morris Intl (PM) Stake By $625485; Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA … (mtastar.com)
- Thrashing Stocks – OncoSec Medical Incorporated, NASDAQ: ONCS), Marathon Patent Group, Inc., (NASDAQ: MARA) (dailynysenews.com)
- Overview of Different Indicators: Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARA), Annaly Capital Management, Inc … (journalfinance.net)
- Wondrous Stocks: Marathon Patent Group, Inc., (NASDAQ: MARA), Callon Petroleum Company, (NYSE: CPE) (globalexportlines.com)
- Is Stock’s Performance Impressive? – Marathon Patent Group Inc (NASDAQ: MARA) (stockspen.com)
Shares of MARA traded up $0.08 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $1.50. The stock had a trading volume of 6,055,939 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,477,887. Marathon Patent Group has a 52-week low of $0.52 and a 52-week high of $10.03.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: “Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Given Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 0.13” was first posted by Dispatch Tribunal and is the property of of Dispatch Tribunal. If you are viewing this news story on another publication, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States and international trademark and copyright law. The original version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.dispatchtribunal.com/2018/04/15/marathon-patent-group-mara-given-daily-media-sentiment-rating-of-0-13.html.
About Marathon Patent Group
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) is engaged in acquiring patents and patent rights from owners or other ventures. The Company monetizes its portfolio of patents and patent rights by entering into license discussions. The Company owns around 378 United States and foreign patents, and patent rights across a range of technologies and markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Marathon Patent Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marathon Patent Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.