Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. One Atomic Coin token can currently be bought for $0.0145 or 0.00000180 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Atomic Coin has a market capitalization of $223,035.00 and approximately $304.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Atomic Coin has traded up 19.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00047563 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $56.63 or 0.00705000 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007034 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004643 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002094 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00097973 BTC.
About Atomic Coin
Atomic Coin is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 15,421,794 tokens. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic Coin is an hybrid PoW/PoS using the Scrypt algorithm. 100% PoS interest will be reduced after 3 months after launch. “
Atomic Coin Token Trading
Atomic Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Atomic Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.