Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. Bismuth has a market cap of $13.83 million and $42,548.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can currently be purchased for about $1.54 or 0.00019068 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Bismuth has traded up 14.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001483 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004039 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006126 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded down 45.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001513 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
Bismuth uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 9,749,874 coins and its circulating supply is 8,987,987 coins. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bismuth must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.