Everus (CURRENCY:EVR) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 16th. One Everus token can now be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001969 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, Cryptopia and Kuna. Over the last week, Everus has traded 29% higher against the dollar. Everus has a market capitalization of $13.11 million and $79,296.00 worth of Everus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008202 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003495 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019816 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.19 or 0.00823718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012437 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00041489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00152841 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00050576 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 36.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.08 or 0.00274777 BTC.
Everus Token Profile
Everus’ genesis date was August 29th, 2017. Everus’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,840,739 tokens. The official website for Everus is everus.org. Everus’ official Twitter account is @everusworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everus’ official message board is everus.org/news. The Reddit community for Everus is /r/everus-world and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Everus
Everus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptopia and Kuna. It is not possible to purchase Everus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everus must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.