GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. GameCredits has a total market cap of $103.54 million and approximately $2.94 million worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded up 44.2% against the US dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for approximately $1.61 or 0.00020041 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Coinrail and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $130.06 or 0.01620090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004694 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008673 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004886 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00023877 BTC.
GameCredits (GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 18th, 2014. GameCredits’ total supply is 64,355,352 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, CoinEgg, YoBit, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Allcoin, Livecoin, Coinrail, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.