GoldBlocks (CURRENCY:GB) traded 15% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. GoldBlocks has a total market cap of $376,821.00 and $944.00 worth of GoldBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldBlocks coin can now be purchased for $0.0243 or 0.00000303 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last week, GoldBlocks has traded 30.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $360.71 or 0.04495410 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00016806 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008064 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00014004 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006716 BTC.
GB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 30th, 2016. GoldBlocks’ total supply is 15,510,477 coins. GoldBlocks’ official website is goldblocks.eu. GoldBlocks’ official Twitter account is @goldblockscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoldBlocks is a gold based PoW/PoS cryptocurrency that is based on the idea of portable wealth. “
GoldBlocks Coin Trading
GoldBlocks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Livecoin, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase GoldBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoldBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoldBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.