InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded down 28.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. InflationCoin has a total market capitalization of $902,492.00 and approximately $297.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, InflationCoin has traded down 30.3% against the U.S. dollar. One InflationCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $362.99 or 0.04519280 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00017115 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008043 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Pure (PURE) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00014039 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006727 BTC.
IFLT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 7th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 43,121,401,741 coins. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin. InflationCoin’s official website is inflationcoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “InflationCoin is a PoW/PoS with random super block rewards. It uses high PoS rewards to destribute the supply fairly. “
InflationCoin Coin Trading
InflationCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy InflationCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InflationCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.