Kronecoin (CURRENCY:KRONE) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 16th. Over the last seven days, Kronecoin has traded up 9.7% against the US dollar. One Kronecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000105 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Kronecoin has a market cap of $52,970.00 and $1,177.00 worth of Kronecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $130.06 or 0.01620090 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001297 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004694 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008673 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00020041 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004886 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003025 BTC.
Kronecoin (KRONE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2017. Kronecoin’s total supply is 6,283,887 coins. Kronecoin’s official Twitter account is @Kronecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Kronecoin is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068475.0.
Kronecoin Coin Trading
Kronecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Kronecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kronecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kronecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kronecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kronecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.