Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 3.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 16th. One Pluton token can currently be bought for about $13.25 or 0.00166486 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. Pluton has a total market capitalization of $11.26 million and $7,677.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pluton has traded 33.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003464 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00019218 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.63 or 0.00812030 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012618 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00041471 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00152408 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00050393 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00208614 BTC.
Pluton’s genesis date was September 4th, 2016. Pluton’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 850,000 tokens. Pluton’s official website is plutus.it. Pluton’s official Twitter account is @PlutusIT and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Buying and Selling Pluton
Pluton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not possible to purchase Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.