Prototanium (CURRENCY:PR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. Prototanium has a market cap of $336,513.00 and $57.00 worth of Prototanium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Prototanium has traded up 60.7% against the dollar. One Prototanium coin can now be bought for about $1.71 or 0.00021397 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.42 or 0.00205285 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003900 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded down 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001556 BTC.
Prototanium is a coin. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2015. Prototanium’s total supply is 196,626 coins. The official website for Prototanium is prototanium.uno.
Buying and Selling Prototanium
Prototanium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Prototanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prototanium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prototanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prototanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prototanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.