Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. Over the last week, Regalcoin has traded down 11.2% against the dollar. Regalcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.49 million and $4,187.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Regalcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001450 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004791 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005398 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00045655 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00001169 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00016551 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001228 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 34.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded up 38.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 33.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000230 BTC.
Regalcoin (REC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 28th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Regalcoin is regalcoin.co.
Regalcoin Coin Trading
Regalcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is not possible to purchase Regalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Regalcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Regalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.