Sphere (CURRENCY:SPHR) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One Sphere coin can currently be bought for $2.44 or 0.00030705 BTC on popular exchanges. Sphere has a market capitalization of $7.53 million and $292,329.00 worth of Sphere was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sphere has traded 15.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.28 or 0.00707080 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004601 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002060 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00097020 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002488 BTC.
SPHR is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 29th, 2017. Sphere’s total supply is 3,082,940 coins. The official website for Sphere is sphrpay.io. Sphere’s official Twitter account is @ProjectSPHR.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sphere (SPHR) is a decentralized peer-to-peerpayment network, secured through a proof of stake (pos) consensus blockchain. (sphere) is designed to act as an efficient and secure means of commerce, while also serving as an appreciating token for traders and long-term holders. “
Sphere Coin Trading
Sphere can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Sphere directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sphere must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sphere using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sphere Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sphere and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.