TechShares (CURRENCY:THS) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 16th. One TechShares coin can currently be purchased for about $0.41 or 0.00005115 BTC on exchanges. TechShares has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $26.00 worth of TechShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TechShares has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00108302 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00033009 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006197 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001098 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001258 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 133.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001393 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
TechShares is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 28th, 2016. TechShares’ total supply is 646,359,158 coins. TechShares’ official website is www.techsharescommunity.com.
Buying and Selling TechShares
TechShares can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy TechShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TechShares must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TechShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TechShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TechShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.