Xenon (CURRENCY:XNN) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. Xenon has a market cap of $5.54 million and approximately $627.00 worth of Xenon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Xenon token can currently be bought for about $0.0185 or 0.00000227 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox and EtherDelta. Over the last week, Xenon has traded 67.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008165 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003526 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00019396 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $67.23 or 0.00825100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012273 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00042052 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.45 or 0.00152788 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00053657 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00196165 BTC.
Xenon’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. Xenon’s official Twitter account is @XenonNet. Xenon’s official website is xenon.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Xenon is a project that aims to create an alternative blockchain from the EOS project open-source codebase. In order to reduce the regulatory risks associated with the standard crowdfunding method (Initial Coin Offering) and ensure a widespread distribution of the tokens, Xenon will distribute their tokens through an airdrop. The Proposed Airdrop:- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN – 70% airdropped:- 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding – 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms- Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives Xenon token (XNN) actually is an ERC-20 token, later the Xenon team plans to convert it to Xenon coins in the newly-launched blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Xenon
Xenon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Xenon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xenon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xenon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xenon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.