Bitgem (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. During the last seven days, Bitgem has traded 46.3% higher against the dollar. Bitgem has a market cap of $670,674.00 and approximately $3,984.00 worth of Bitgem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitgem coin can now be purchased for $11.06 or 0.00139421 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade By Trade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $51.51 or 0.00649515 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $223.20 or 0.02814280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.35 or 0.00307021 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.10 or 0.00429924 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00067424 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00010227 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000107 BTC.
Bitgem (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on October 25th, 2017. Bitgem’s total supply is 60,653 coins. Bitgem’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold. The official website for Bitgem is www.bitgem.pw.
Buying and Selling Bitgem
Bitgem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade By Trade. It is not currently possible to purchase Bitgem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitgem must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitgem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitgem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitgem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.