BlockCAT (CURRENCY:CAT) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 17th. Over the last week, BlockCAT has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar. One BlockCAT token can now be bought for $0.51 or 0.00006267 BTC on major exchanges including Radar Relay, IDEX, Cryptopia and ForkDelta. BlockCAT has a total market capitalization of $3.74 million and approximately $1,771.00 worth of BlockCAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008265 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003713 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020260 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.34 or 0.00843142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00151457 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00051984 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 40% against the dollar and now trades at $23.96 or 0.00295630 BTC.
BlockCAT Token Profile
BlockCAT was first traded on July 15th, 2017. BlockCAT’s total supply is 9,200,151 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,360,121 tokens. The official message board for BlockCAT is medium.com/blockcat. The official website for BlockCAT is blockcat.io. The Reddit community for BlockCAT is /r/blockcat and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BlockCAT’s official Twitter account is @blockcatio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BlockCAT Token Trading
BlockCAT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Cryptopia, ForkDelta and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase BlockCAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockCAT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlockCAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockCAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockCAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.