Californium (CURRENCY:CF) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Californium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0270 or 0.00000333 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Californium has a market capitalization of $65,890.00 and $3.00 worth of Californium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Californium has traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded up 33% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Grantcoin (GRT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003403 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000897 BTC.
- Zayedcoin (ZYD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Californium Coin Profile
Californium is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2015. Californium’s total supply is 2,442,223 coins. Californium’s official website is www.californium.info. Californium’s official Twitter account is @californiumcoin.
Buying and Selling Californium
Californium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Californium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Californium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Californium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Californium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Californium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.