Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded down 23.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Centurion has a total market cap of $480,909.00 and approximately $6,272.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Centurion coin can now be bought for about $0.0065 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ExcambrioRex and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Centurion has traded 61.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004993 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005565 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00046069 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00016273 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- GoldReserve (XGR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000230 BTC.
Centurion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 78,877,869 coins and its circulating supply is 73,877,869 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and ExcambrioRex. It is not currently possible to buy Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.