Coinonat (CURRENCY:CXT) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 17th. Coinonat has a total market cap of $91,378.00 and $302.00 worth of Coinonat was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Coinonat coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0106 or 0.00000131 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Coinonat has traded 26.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- Electra (ECA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00017090 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00014882 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Coinonat Coin Profile
Coinonat is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 23rd, 2017. Coinonat’s total supply is 10,123,200 coins and its circulating supply is 8,623,200 coins. The official website for Coinonat is www.coinonat.org. Coinonat’s official Twitter account is @coinonat.
Coinonat Coin Trading
Coinonat can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to buy Coinonat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coinonat must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Coinonat using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coinonat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coinonat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.