COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. COSS has a market capitalization of $20.39 million and approximately $10.79 million worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COSS token can now be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00003871 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, COSS and HitBTC. During the last week, COSS has traded 25.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003802 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020116 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00840825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012323 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00042184 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00149983 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00051809 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.50 or 0.00290123 BTC.
COSS was first traded on September 20th, 2017. COSS’s total supply is 104,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,047,195 tokens. COSS’s official website is coss.io. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio.
According to CryptoCompare, “COSS stands for Crypto-One-Stop-Solution and represents a platform, which encompasses all features of a digital economical system based on cryptocurrency. The COSS system consists of a payment gateway / POS, an exchange, a merchant list, market cap rankings, a marketplace, an e-wallet, various coin facilities and a mobile platform. The COSS platform unifies all transactional aspects that are usually managed by means of FIAT money, and offers multiple cryptocurrency-related services in one place. “
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, COSS and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade COSS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.