Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Cryptojacks coin can currently be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. In the last week, Cryptojacks has traded 21% higher against the dollar. Cryptojacks has a total market cap of $372,249.00 and approximately $703.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded 38.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks (CJ) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 2nd, 2016. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cryptojacks Coin Trading
Cryptojacks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, C-CEX and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Cryptojacks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptojacks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptojacks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.