Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 17th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $88.79 million and approximately $25,542.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded up 56.8% against the US dollar. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can now be purchased for $0.0739 or 0.00000912 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008268 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003676 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020116 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.49 or 0.00845866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012340 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00042021 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00151646 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00051364 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 43.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.66 or 0.00292174 BTC.
About Dynamic Trading Rights
Dynamic Trading Rights launched on November 30th, 2017. Dynamic Trading Rights’ total supply is 3,750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,202,053,264 tokens. Dynamic Trading Rights’ official Twitter account is @TokensNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dynamic Trading Rights is www.tokens.net.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dynamic Trading Rights must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.