Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 17th. In the last week, Electra has traded up 19.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Electra coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges. Electra has a total market capitalization of $22.14 million and approximately $202,958.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00017352 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00014893 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Electra (ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 17th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 25,235,774,259 coins and its circulating supply is 24,368,617,706 coins. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Electra is an PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the NIST5 algorithm. “
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.