Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. During the last week, Elixir has traded 43.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Elixir has a market cap of $8.67 million and approximately $104,438.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elixir token can now be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00003486 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008336 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003844 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019699 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $65.92 or 0.00833921 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012641 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041869 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.72 or 0.00148313 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00051592 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $23.40 or 0.00296071 BTC.
Elixir was first traded on September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 31,450,215 tokens. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.