FuelCoin (CURRENCY:FC2) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One FuelCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, FuelCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. FuelCoin has a market cap of $582,772.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of FuelCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00014013 BTC.
- WMCoin (WMC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- SportsCoin (SPORT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC.
FC2 is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2014. FuelCoin’s total supply is 101,691,328 coins. The official website for FuelCoin is www.fuelcoin.org. FuelCoin’s official Twitter account is @fuelcoinNEWS.
Buying and Selling FuelCoin
FuelCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy FuelCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuelCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FuelCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FuelCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuelCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.