Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Gambit has a market cap of $9.95 million and approximately $110,913.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gambit has traded up 23.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Gambit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $8.29 or 0.00104899 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00051021 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $56.99 or 0.00721004 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007054 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004475 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00031420 BTC.
Gambit is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 31st, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 1,200,279 coins. The official website for Gambit is www.gambitcrypto.com. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gambit Crypto is a Scrypt coin that was crowd funded and ran with proof of work before switching to proof of stake. Gambit is an experimental trading token that combines cryptocurrency trading, hedging, and asset acquisitions. “
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Gambit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.